top of page
Matthew 25:35-40 (KJV)
35) For I Was an hungred, and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink, I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36) Naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, ye came unto me.
37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying Lord, when saw thee an hungred, and fed (thee)? or thirsty, and gave (thee) drink?
38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took (thee) in? or naked, and clothed (thee)?
39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee
40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily i say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done (it) unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done (it) unto me.
bottom of page